Finding Your Creative Constellation
Saturday, April 23, 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
• Are you drawn to many different interests and passions?
• Do you sometimes feel unfocused or overwhelmed by your multiple gifts?
• Are you sick of trying to figure out “What am I Really?”
It’s time to stop wasting your energies trying to find a single burning passion, and start embracing your complexity as your greatest strength.
Sara Saltee’s new Creative Constellation framework shows you how.
In this four-hour hands-on workshop, you’ll learn about 25 distinct ways of expressing creativity and identify the combination that makes up your signature creative constellation. Sara will help you identify the cluster of ways you are most creative, then guide you as you connect the dots and discover how your different creative modes actually work together as a system.
With permission to be all of who you are, and fresh insight into the kind of creator you are meant to be, you’ll leave the workshop with the navigation system you've been searching for to help you steer towards the meaningful and satisfying life you crave.
Finding Your Creative Constellation Can Help You With:
- Career transitions - what work will you find satisfying?
- Life choices - how will you design a life that supports the kind of creator you are?
- Personal branding - how will you make your creative identity visible to yourself and others?
- Creative excellence - where will you invest your focus, your energies, and your learning so that you have the impact you want to have?
Workshop Participants will take away:
- A visual map of your own unique creative constellation
- A graphic model of the creating process cycle, including four distinct phases and a set of seven core practices
- Validation that you ARE creative, even if you may not be an artist, writer, or performer
- A clearer picture of where your creative strengths are, and how they work together
- Insight into areas where you might need to build strength or find helpers
- New appreciation for your own intricate wholeness
- A guidance system that will lead you straight toward the projects, careers, jobs, hobbies, and activities that you will find most meaningful and satisfying
Join Sara for a morning in the funky and fabulous Blueschool Arts Drawing Room and take a fresh look at your creating self so you can start designing a life big enough for who you really are.
April 23, 2016, 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Light snacks will be served
All materials provided
Maximum class size: 15
LEARN MORE about The Creative Constellation Project.
Questions? Email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org