HOW ARE YOU CREATIVE?
NEWS & EVENTS
- JUNE and JULY Assemblage show at Cafe Lulu in Seattle. Stop by this sweet neighborhood cafe at 65th and Latona and have yourself a latte while you check out a great collection of 15 of my original shadow-boxes and collages. Open 6:30 am - 2:00 pm M-F and 7:30 am - 2:00 pm weekends.
- JULY & AUGUST Act now to lock in current coaching rates! Rates will be going up in September (as part of an overall business overhaul). Book a package of 3, 6, or 13 sessions before the end of August and I'll honor the current rate (even if your sessions continue into the fall). (Includes both Creative Momentum and Creative Constellation coaching.)
- SEPT 19 & 29 Creative Constellation: Tools for Coaches. Two chances to catch this special 60 min webinar specifically designed for coaches, therapists, and consultants to introduce how you can use the Creative Constellation System as a powerful new tool in your practice. Registration opening in August.
- OCT 3 or OCT 20 Helping Clients Map their Creative Identity: A Creative Constellation Workshop for Coaches. Two chances to catch this 3 hour online workshop which offers a deep look at the 25 different creating modes and shows how to support your clients in claiming the kind of creator they are. Includes toolkit of coaching questions, worksheets, and strategies for exploring creative identity. Registration opening in September.
- OCT 10 OR OCT 27 Helping Clients Expand Their Creative Impact: A Creative Constellation Workshop for Coaches. Two chances to catch this 3 hour online workshop which offers a detailed look at ways to use the Spiral Galaxy of Creating model to help your clients identify their creative sticking points and visualize their relationship to cycles of creating and cycles of fear. Includes toolkit of coaching questions, worksheets, and powerful visual maps of the creating process, including: Key challenges of each of the four phases of the creating process; the Seven Core Practices of Creating; the Four Crises in Creating; and the Backward Spiral O' Fear. Registration opening in September.
Featured Blog Posts
Seven months after the launch of the Creative Constellation Card Deck, here's what I've heard, what I've learned, and what I've decided to do about it. (Also, find out how processing feedback while house-hunting is like eating gumbo on a roller-coaster.)
It took the aftermath of a deeply imperfect public performance to remind me how important it is to change the channel on perfectionistic mental chatter. Turns out, your drive to perfect may be baked into your smart, creative self, but the agony of perfectionism doesn't have to be.
Take a tour of a new Sara Saltee assemblage "God is Voluptuous and Delicious," a cheeky celebration of the divine feminine. She's asserting herself hugely these days (perhaps you've noticed a weensy touch of backlash?) and she Will Have Her Way.
In honor of Valentine's Day, let's celebrate a form of love that too often goes unsung: the generative love of a creator for her creations. (Is there a card for that?)
Are you finding that the pressure to rise up and help our imperiled country and world is ratcheting up your inner conflicts and self-doubts? You are not alone! Here's how to continue seeking your authentic genius even as you act in good-enough ways today.
In this week of marches and pussy hats, let's embrace activism as a distinct form of creativity! Find out what it means to activate your inner Disruptor and explore how strengthening this star might impact the rest of your personal creative constellation.
Welcome to the guided tour of Vision Test for America: 2016, a recently completed assemblage that speaks to my hopes for our country. And we're walking, and we're walking, and we're stopping...
As you gird your loins to face the year ahead, please don't abandon the creative practices that keep you strong and centered and whole. Here's three good reasons why now is EXACTLY the right time to continue the work of your soul. (Need a fourth reason? How about 'are you really going to let those fuckers silence your heart'?)
What's the connection between garbage, Autumn, and creativity? And what can it teach us about ways to think about the scary orange-faced monster who is looming over our collective landscape this fall? Sara's got some thoughts.
In which Sara is encouraged to articulate the deep beliefs and values underlying the Creative Constellation Project, and does so against the guidance of the lesser angels of her nature.